Our Portable Offices provide the ideal space and comfort needed for your workforce and can be modified for a variety of uses, combining your office, storage, canteen and drying room needs. Units can be linked together or stacked, with staircases and access platforms fitted, offering you even further versatility.
We offer a range of optional extras to make a site office more practical, comfortable and functional. Whatever the project, make sure your office is fit for purpose. We can provide:
• Carpet flooring or tiles
• Smoke detectors
• CAT II and emergency lighting
• Oil-filled radiator heaters
• Water heaters
• Worktops, sink units, microwaves and fridges
- Full steel, anti-vandal construction ensuring safety and security
- Open plan or combination units available to meet your needs
- Offices fitted internally to suit your specific requirements
- Fully insulated with heavy duty vinyl floor covering
- Lighting and electrics provided
- Vertical sliding windows and lockable steel window shutters
- Heavyweight doors and an advanced 10 point locking system
- Available in various lengths; 10ft, 16ft, 20ft, 24ft and 32ft
- 24ft and 32ft portable offices come with jacklegs enable stacking and better stability on uneven or sloping ground
Why choose Mobile Mini?
You can be sure that safety is our top priority. Our team are fully trained and certified to provide risk assessments, and have the wide-ranging experience to provide any health and safety advice and support you need. Read more…
With 16 locations across the UK, our national presence is backed up by excellent local coverage and support, wherever you are. With dedicated teams of salespeople, field service personnel, drivers and yard staff working under a local manager, you can be sure of consistently excellent service nationwide. Read more…
We’re always trying to exceed our customer’s expectations in any way we can. Each of our customers is assigned a dedicated Account Manager who acts as a single point of contact to provide a service tailored to your requirements. This means we can respond quickly and efficiently to any requests or advice you may need. Read more…
With our own fleet of crane arm lorries, hassle-free delivery and collection is all part of the service. Our drivers are trained and certified in accordance with current health and safety legislation, and we can also assist with complex installations by providing risk assessments and method statements to ensure you’ve got everything covered. Read more…
What our customers say?
They have great knowledge of products and are extremely efficient in deliveries.
I can’t thank you enough for all the effort you have put in helping with the containers, particularly over our busiest times such as Christmas, the help and support you provide me allows for our operations to run smoothly. It really is appreciated.
Overall very happy with the service. Driver was very pleasant and obliging. The sales person had good communication.
Opting to take out our Damage Waiver Plan will significantly reduce the risk of charges being incurred should any damages be made to our units during your hire period. Read more…
The versatility and range of our units means that they can be modified, linked or stacked together to meet your specific needs. Read more…
Take a look at the full technical specifications and layout drawings of our standard portable office units here.