Health and Safety
Safety is our highest priority.
SAFETY IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY
We take responsibility for our own safety and for the safety of those around us. At the end of the day, we want everyone to return home to their families in the same condition they came to work.
At Mobile Mini we aim to be the safest company in our industry, with a goal of zero accidents. Our accident rates are amongst the best in our industry and are currently close to zero. However, we recognise that we cannot be complacent and continually assess every risk throughout all of our operations, to ensure appropriate control measures are put in place.
We realise that in order to deliver our service safely and efficiently, staff training is fundamental and we ensure that all employees undertake appropriate and varied training courses, provided both in house and externally.
Our Health & Safety department comprises a team of experts with the highest level of industry-recognised qualifications. We are a member of all relevant Health & Safety organisations and actively contribute towards the goal of achieving improved safety standards across our industry.
When it comes to Health & Safety, Mobile Mini are industry leaders. We strive to constantly develop and introduce new ways of working more safely; many of the methods used in the industry today were initially developed by Mobile Mini.
For example, Mobile Mini introduced the industry to a unique bottom lifting method of delivering and collecting a container, attaching all lifting equipment from ground level which eliminates the need to work at height. We have also achieved FORS Gold level accreditation, which recognises our commitment as a transport operator to be safer, greener and more efficient.
TO HELP ACHIEVE OUR HEALTH AND SAFETY GOALS, WE WORK WITH…
- Association of Lorry Loader Manufacturers and Importers (ALLMI) – Founder members
- British Safety Council
- Construction Industry Training Board (CITB)
- Fire Protection Association (FPA) – member
- Fleet Operations Recognition Scheme (FORS) – Gold Level accreditation
- Institute of Fire Protection Officers. (IFPO) – member
- Institute of Occupational Health & Safety (IOSH) – member
- International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM) – member
- Institute of Industrial Accident Investigators (IIAI) – member
- ISO 9001:2015
- SafeContractor Approved
- Modular and Portable Building Association (MPBA) – Founder members
- Road Haulage Association
- The Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS)