At Mobile Mini we understand the situation facing essential businesses in the UK at this moment in time.
To ensure our country keeps working, as an essential business ourselves, we are providing immediate support to businesses operating in a number of priority areas, such as infrastructure, NHS and distribution.
We can provide a number of solutions for the following needs:
– Isolation and protection rooms
– Food distribution and canteens for mass storage
– Business and site continuity supporting social distancing
– Emergency pop up shops with serving hatches (windows)
– Testing centres
– Security – using containers to blockade and put in front of entrances or buildings to prevent access in the event of business closure or lockdown enforcement
– Stock piling secure storage
– Security checkpoints
– Billboards for government messaging
We can provide temporary site accommodation which can be used during the COVID 19 Pandemic crisis to support with test centres and central command centres, administrative offices, or portable offices. Working with external suppliers, we can also source additional support such as chemical toilets, generators and water bowsers as part of our essentials range.
With fast turnaround on delivery from our network of 15 branches across the UK, Mobile Mini are accustomed to working with essential businesses who have had to “expect the unexpected” and are helping them to be prepared with storage solutions for any emergency situations our customers may currently be experiencing. We have worked to provide support to customers affected by the recent floods, other natural disasters, but this pandemic is unprecedented.
We understand you, your family, your customers, and your business are all being impacted in unique and challenging ways as well. We are here to help with storage and temporary accommodation solutions to help get you through this time as smoothly and safely as possible.