It’s been a long day, bellies are rumbling, and you need something big and meaty to satisfy those cravings, to adequately refuel you for the challenges ahead – even if that challenge is hibernating for as long as possible.
We know the feeling. So how about a burger? Mouth-watering beef, topped with cheese, bacon and relish… sounds good to us! There’s surely nothing better.
Unless you’re a vegetarian, of course – in which case… anyone for a spicy, fiery bean burger that’ll put some hairs on your veggie chest?
Everyone needs a burger every now and then. Our favourites come from the genius kitchen of Tom and the Burger Bear crew, set up on the Old Street Roundabout close to Shoreditch. We bet you could really go for one right now, right?
Well, of course you could. But do you deserve one?
If you’ve really put in the hours today, if you’re in need of some serious meaty fuel, if you’re stretched to a breaking point that only a burger can save you from, let us know.
Tell us why you – and only you, of all the people out there grafting today – deserve a Burger Bear burger, and we’ll hook you up! Tweet @MobileMiniUK with the hashtag #MMBurger and tell us your tale of hunger and woe.
The best answer – the person out there who could really, really do with a burger to get them through the day – will win a voucher good for one free burger at Burger Bear Old Street, London, up to the value of £10.
The competition starts today – October 13th – and ends on Wednesday 28th October at 5pm.
So get busy tweeting, then get busy eating! Eating burgers. Mmm, burgers.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is being operated by Mobile Mini UK Ltd, with registered number 2862423, with registered office at Ravenstock House, 28 Falcon Ct, Stockton-on-Tees TS18 3TX (“Mobile Mini”).
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, except for employees of the Company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of Mobile Mini is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries will be judged on the quality of their answer to the question of why they deserve a free burger.
- All entries must be received by 5:00pm on October 28th, 2015.
- All entries submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. By submitting an entry, each entrant is warranting that the material they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all entries submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. In consideration of Mobile Mini facilitating this competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Mobile Mini to feature any or all of the submitted material in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Entrants must not include any of the following content in any entry: Pornography, adult-oriented content or any other sexually-explicit material; Explicit language or content, images of violence, or promotion of illegal activities; Content which infringes intellectual property rights or laws; Content which is defamatory or maliciously false; Content which brings or is likely to bring the company, its website or Mobile Mini into disrepute; Material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or any other basis; Content owned by any party other than the entrant or the company (e.g. recorded music; pre-produced video, etc.); Material that is unlawful, or which may constitute a criminal offence including (without limitation) the Communications Act 2003, Malicious Communications Act 1988 or any other legislation in force during the competition.
- Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any breach of these terms and conditions will result in disqualification.
- The winning entry will be that that is judged on the quality of the response. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
- One entrant will win a voucher for a free Burger Bear burger from the Burger Bear Old Street, London branch, up to the value of £10. Mobile Mini reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable or greater value at is sole and absolute discretion. The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- Details of the winner will be available for four weeks after the closing date by sending a self-addressed envelope to Epiphany Solutions, “Burger Bear Competition”, The Small Mill, Chadwick Street, Leeds, LS10 1LJ.