• Preparing cabins and carrying out general repairs.
• Working on own initiative and to tight deadlines.
• Carrying out routine and repair maintenance and modifications in a proficient and timely manner.
• Cleaning and painting of cabins and containers.
• Mobile Repairs on site
• Ability to do site assessments would be an advantage
Candidates must have previous joinery, basic electrics, plumbing or welding experience. CSCS would be an advantage, but training will be provided if necessary and a valid Driving Licence is essential.
If you are serious about having a career with a market leader and feel you have what it takes to join a successful team then please apply now.